Class & Workshops Policies
*Please take note that there are 2 styles of instructions “Workshops” and “Classes.” Each of them has a separate cancellation policy.
WORKSHOP STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
* If you need to cancel please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com . We will issues a full refund as long as we have 4 weeks notice before the first day of scheduled class. *If you need to cancel with less than 4 weeks notice we will try to fill your spot as best as we can. If we are able to do so, we will issue you a refund less a $50.00 class placement fee. *In case that we are unable to fill your spot we can issue you a ½ refund in the form of a credit for a future class or workshop.
*Please understand the Workshops have a limited number of spots and involve in depth investments of time and money for our staff and the instructor who is often traveling. Our policies ensure that these investments are made for the largest possible class size.
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
* If you need to cancel please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a full refund as long as have 48 hours notice before the first day of scheduled class.
* If you need to cancel with less than 48 hours notice we will issue a credit for 50% of your class fee towards the purchase of another class or workshop.
GRANDMA’S ROOM CANCELLATION POLICY
* Both classes and workshops have a minimum number of students for the class to take place. In case that the sign-ups fall under this number we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation, you will be issued a full refund. If you cannot take the rescheduled class you will also be issued a full refund. If you are able to take the rescheduled class or workshop your original payment will be applied towards your spot.
WAITING LIST POLICY
*Each of our classes and workshops has a maximum number of students for the best learning environment. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for a workshop or class that is full please email your request and contact information to email@example.com. In the case that a spot opens up we will contact each person on the wait list in the order in which we collected names. You have 24 hours to respond to us before we contact the next person on the list.
WAIVER FOR MINORS
* Anyone under the age of 18 will need to have to parent/guardian sign a waiver before taking part in classes at Grandma’s Room.